The Club Coach Program allows experienced Toastmasters members to assist in rebuilding club membership and restoring club quality. A successful club coach will:
- Build rapport with club officers and members
- Instill enthusiasm, camaraderie, and structure within the club
- Assess the club environment and recommend best practices for success
- Work with club officers to develop a Club Success Plan
- Motivate the club to strive for Distinguished Club Program (DCP) recognition
Coaches who help clubs achieve Distinguished status (or higher) in the Distinguished Club Program will receive credit in the education program and a digital certificate of accomplishment.
With Suman Shakya, DTM